Straight teeth with a pearly white smile are a dream for many. Are you looking for one dental procedure that can correct multiple issues? Invisalign is the answer for you. Invisalign, especially in Scottsdale, can correct dental problems for patients of all ages. You can clear your doubts regarding Invisalign by availing Reimage Dental Studio’s free consultation and complimentary secondary opinions.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are a far cry from the age-old method of rigid metal braces and retainers. Invisalign is an aligner made of a patented thermoplastic material which is flexible. It helps straighten teeth. Invisalign works way more efficiently than the traditional braces which used stainless steel and metals. Traditional braces were intrusive while Invisalign are not.
The non intrusive factor:
Compared to the traditional braces, Invisalign is non intrusive. The following benefits emphasis their non intrusiveness:
- They don’t use wires and brackets made of metals.
- They are removable.
- They are custom-made for each patient unlike the rigid braces of the past.
- It is comfortable and there is no pain like the traditional braces.
- Invisalign is suitable for patients of all ages.
- It can be chosen in any phase of your life.
- It is easier to work with Invisalign as the mold can be removed and changed every two weeks.
- Unlike traditional braces that have wires to be straightened, Invisalign has no such things.
- Invisalign have chewies to help aligners fit easily.
- Invisalign is more aesthetically pleasing.
What does the process look like?
Our experienced dentists in Scottsdale will first examine the patient’s oral health and past dental conditions. Once the analysis is done the mold and measurements of the patient’s teeth are taken and then sent to the Invisalign labs to create the Invisalign trays.
How to handle patients:
After the trays are created, we will meet our patients. This is to ensure that they are fit and the patient understands all the steps in the process. We also ensure that our patients wear these aligners for at least 22 hours per day and stay on the assigned schedule.
Invisalign bring change gradually. It straightens your teeth and ensures that discomfort is minimal. Even Though results can vary from patient to patient, one can notice a subtle difference in smile after 11 or 12 weeks. All you need is a commitment to wear Invisalign.
Reimage Dental Studio has many options when it comes to Invisalign procedure. Use the free virtual consultation to your advantage during Covid19 pandemic by staying indoors. Schedule an appointment with us today and get a free virtual consultation!